Life Sciences solutions
Accelerate innovation, improve efficiency and ensure compliance with a portfolio of Life Sciences solutions from OpenText
Increasing global regulations
GxP, ISO, USP and other regulations require careful adherence that can hinder time to market and inflate costs.
Growing volumes and varieties of data
Scientific research, clinical trials, patient profiling and compliance efforts complicate management and analysis required for business advantage.
Profound disconnects across the value chain
The creation of information silos slows the flow of information among stakeholders and is compounded by the multitude of mergers and acquisitions occurring in the market.
Rapidly changing Life Sciences technology
Companies are under pressure to balance innovation with cost-cutting measures across the enterprise, while ensuring that products are meeting patients’ needs.
Customer success stories
OpenText Life Sciences solutions benefits
Streamline regulatory compliance
Get global control of Life Sciences content to achieve uncompromised regulatory compliance.
Accelerate time to market
Get a competitive advantage, reduce complexities and streamline Life Sciences processes.
Leverage data for meaningful insight
Gain actionable insights with AI-powered Life Sciences analytics.
Break down information silos
Collaborate and unify processes that extend across domains, divisions and external partners.
OpenText Life Sciences solutions
Contact us to speak with a member of the Life Sciences team
- Making complex processes simple and efficient with OpenText OT2
- With a focus on seamless sharing across domains, OpenText Documentum for Life Sciences 16.4 takes a giant leap forward
- The Life Sciences MLR process
- Optimism and Opportunity in Life Sciences: Thinking back and looking forward
- Introducing OpenText Life Sciences Express—it鈥檚 simple
- Regulatory Matters: EU regulatory change is coming fast in Life Sciences
- Why open source should drive AI development in Life Sciences
- Using Artificial Intelligence to Drive Innovation in Life Sciences
- Managing Marketing and Promotional Content in Life Sciences